This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Where in the world is Colitis Ninja?

So, I admit. I have been quieter than usual on Twitter, Facebook, etc. For this, I apologize. I am not sure exactly how it happened, but somehow life got busy. 

I can assure you, however, that I have been working behind the scenes on several SUPER SECRET projects. I can't reveal anything to you at the moment because some of these are still in the planning stages. But I assure you that between my day job, running a household and taking care of every day life problems, I am working on some exciting new things for Colitis Ninja.

I'm working on a new awareness project that I have been thinking about for a while now. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl and an opportunity to fulfill that dream has fallen into my lap. Though it's not exactly what I had in mind as a child, I am very excited--especially since it ties is with my mission to raise awareness for IBD. I am chomping at the bits to divulge all the juicy details, but at this time, I have to keep it under wraps. 

Another thing I'm working on: A new Halloween awareness campaign. The goal for this one will be to share with the world the horrific side of IBD. I'm also working on another Halloween spoof like the one I did last year. (See Toilet Trouble)

I'm also working on my Restroom Access project. I need to sell ONE MORE wristband to get that one funded. If you are interested, please email me.

So there you have it. This is a very vague explanation of what I've been doing. I hope you're well and if you ever need anything, you know how to contact me. xoxo

Labels: , , , , ,