This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Double, Double, Toilet Trouble...

I am sharing a video that is EXCLUSIVELY for readers of my blog. I wrote this poem on a whim after reciting a few verses to my husband. He fell in love with it instantly and I was inspired to turn it into a (non-animated) video. It's illustrated, but not animated. 



DISCLAIMER: I have suffered with Ulcerative Colitis for years. IBD is a serious disease that can have serious complications and cause a lot of pain. I know food does not cause IBD. It can, however, make symptoms worse. That doesn't mean I don't indulge in those foods now and again.

NOTE: Colitis Ninja was created to inspire, encourage and bring cheer and laughter to those suffering. Toilet Trouble takes a look at the humorous side of our diseases. Again, I do realize that IBD is a serious condition and should be treated as such. However, I feel it is important to laugh at our situations once in a while. If you cannot see the humor in our situations, this video is not for you. Therefore, I ask that you please refrain from sending me hateful and seething comments.

TO THOSE WHO DO NOT PERSONALLY HAVE CROHN'S OR UC: I recommend you NOT watch this video. It is (tastefully) describing what  someone with IBD goes through. It's a tad bit crude due to the nature of our symptoms. Also, if you cannot respectfully laugh with us, then this video is not for you. This is not fodder for mockery and insulting comments. Disrespect will not be tolerated.

Without further ado, I present, Toilet Trouble. <<Click the link to see the video on my YouTube Channel.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,