This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

The 7 Stages of a Colonoscopy

Last year I polled my followers asking them what the next topic that my comic strip should cover. An overwhelming number of you decided that it should be a colonoscopy. I have spent over a year working on this one. It kept growing and growing. I call it, the 7 Stages of a Colonoscopy. I took the 7 stages of grief and modified it to work with a colonoscopy. It's too perfect... so without further ado, here are the 7 Stages of a Colonoscopy. If it seems too small, you can hop on over to my Pinterest page and have a better look. Don't have Pinterest? Go to the comics page and scroll down! (I had to cut it up so that it would be readable)


Labels: , , , , , , ,