This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

#HAWMC: Day 29, "Product Review"

CHALLENGE: What's your favorite health-related product? Share it with your community and tell them why you love it so much and how it has helped you on your patient journey. #HAWMC
Today, I'm not really in the mood to write a review. I'm upset. There are way too many people whom I love and have come to know who are suffering from IBD. Two (and more than likely more than that) of them are in the hospital in dire straights. Several more are having trouble getting a proper diagnosis and aren't getting treated properly. I hate Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Anyway... my venting session is over... on to the topic...

Well, today, I want to talk about kefir. I've already written a post raving about kefir, so if you're interested in reading it, click here! If you have any questions about it, click here.

Labels: , ,