This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

#HAWMC: Day 15, Get Excited!

CHALLENGE: What revs up your internal engine? When you see, hear, feel this it gets you excited and ready to face what comes next. Tell us what it is. #HAWMC

First, I'd like to announce that it's my 
100th Blog Post!!!

There are actually a few things that really get me going. When I'm having a particularly bad day, nothing energizes me quicker than the beats of Owl City. Galaxy, Wolf Bite, Alligator Sky and Dreams and Disasters are at the top of my list when I need a pick-me-up.
Another musical artist that I love is Jon McLaughlin. I fell in love with his music in college (when he came and performed -- I have his autograph!) and ever since, I have been collecting his albums... My favorites are, Already In, Human, Why I'm Talking to You, Beating My Heart, Atmosphere, Imaginary Tea... AH! I could go on and on!

Coffee is another thing that puts me in a good mood. Nothing beats the bold, smooth and sweet wonderfulness of a good White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. Chocolate is on this same level, the effects just don't last as long... which is why I'm able to eat an entire bag of chocolate in 24 hours or less.

Last, but certainly not least... my husband. He has always encouraged me and got me pumped up about my projects here and there. He inspires me, challenges me, prays for me, encourages me and is my "biggest fan" in that he cheers me on.

So those are things that help me to face whatever comes next. What are some things that help you? Leave a comment below and tell me!

Labels: , ,