This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

#HAWMC: Day 14, "I feel best when..."

CHALLENGE: "I feel best when..." Write about moments you feel like you can take on the world. Where, when, and how often does this happen? #HAWMC

I think I feel best when I'm raising awareness and helping others who are suffering with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. When I focus on something other than myself, it gives me a sense of purpose. Selfishness and self-centeredness has never gotten me anywhere. It's when I look to others and help them that I feel at peace.
Now don't get me wrong! There are those times where I need to attend to my needs before I can even think about helping others... but there's something so freeing when I'm out there encouraging another person to hang on. Telling someone that I'm there for them or being an ear to hear is what I love doing.

Labels: , ,