This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

WEGOhealth's #HAWMC

April first I will begin WEGOhealth's Health Activist Writing Month Challenge. Every day during the month of April, I will be posting a blog post once a day! Oh, and BTW, this will be on top of the weekly blog posts I'll be posting! This will be my first time participating, but I gotta say, I'm pretty stinkin' excited. It will be a challenge for sure, but I know I can do this. I also have no idea what to expect as they were quite cryptic in their description. To follow me on this blogging adventure, you may subscribe by email by filling in the appropriate box to the right (see photo below if you're having trouble locating it).
Wish me luck and thank you for all your support! Never stop fighting!

Labels: , ,