This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Christmas Hiatus!

Hello friends!
Just wanted to give you a quick shout-out to say that I'm not going to be online as much beginning tomorrow, December 22nd, due to the holidays. I will pop in and out a few time from now until New Year's, but for the most part you will not hear from me. I will, however, be back and in full force starting January 2nd. If you need to get in touch with me, please email me at colitisninja@gmail.com and I will answer you as soon as I can. I hope that all of you have a fantastic, healthy and very Merry Christmas and that 2015 holds with it much health and many blessings! Take care and may God bless you and yours!
Love from Colitis Ninja (Amber) & Family