This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Attention twitter people!!!

Hi guys, this is the ninja's husband, Dave. She is in bed sick as a dog and vomiting. We think (and hope) she only has a cold. I will be taking over the IBD awareness week for her until she feels better. There will still be seven winners for the bracelets, so she asked me to tell you to keep tweeting with the hashtag (#IBDNinja). She will draw names when she is able to and will be announcing the winners. Until then, I will be tweeting for her. I do not know what I'm doing. Please tell her other friends. Ps. She is a little worried because this is the first time she's been sick with her new jpouch. I'm worried, too. Please say a prayer or send good thoughts her way. Thanks.
Dave