This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

5 1/2 Weeks

WARNING: This post contains a few details associated with the aftermath of the IPAA surgery. Please avert your eyes from reading this post if you are sensitive to gross details.

Hello again, my friends! Last weekend was my birthday and I was spending some time out of town. I had some coffee (and it didn't hurt me!!!) and some wine (which also didn't hurt me!) and was able to enjoy the company of some of my friends. It was very nice.


Next week I have a checkup with my surgeon. I'm still taking one Imodium before each meal and one at night. That makes 4 Imodium per day. As long as I stick with this I only go to the bathroom once a day and what comes out is the consistency of toothpaste. My only real complaint is the noise that comes along with it, but I guess all this is in the name of health so I can't really complain. My incisions are healing up nicely, too!


Something I think I'm still battling is a B-12 deficiency. I've been taking daily gummy vitamins as well as 2 packets of Emergen C and one pack of B-12. It seems to help. I've posted the links below so that you can purchase some if you're interested.

This week I've been super busy at work and haven't been able to work on Colitis Ninja stuff as much as I've wanted to. That, in addition to house-hunting have kept me extremely busy and I have so many ideas and fun things floating around in my head but haven't been able to do any of it. It is possible that there will be short ANIMATED Colitis Ninja movies in the future. I will keep you updated on that. We have a new campaign coming this October called #ShowMeTheMummy. I'm slowly working on the details of that and if everything works out the way I hope, there will even be a Halloween video debut!

I hope you're all doing well. Please take care of yourselves and remember if you ever need to talk, you know how to contact me both on Twitter and Facebook. Plus, I have an email address (see the link in the column to your right!).


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,