This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Upcoming Items for the Blog...

I've had lots of time to think about what I'm going to be doing with the blog in the days to come. I wanted to take this time to share some of these things with you.



REVIEWS: 
I've decided to try several products that people with Crohn's & UC use on a regular basis. These reviews will be based off my own opinions, so please don't take anything I say as the gospel truth or rely on it for medical advice. I am not a healthcare professional or a doctor. I'm just your average, ordinary UC sufferer attempting to help others who suffer.

MY HOSPITAL STAY:
I'm going to blog in more detail about my surgery and hospital stay. I would like to do it justice and don't feel like I can do that while I'm in the hospital, so, it will have to be done at a later date.

QUESTIONS:
I'd like to take some of your questions and attempt to answer them. SO... if you have any questions regarding UC, Crohn's, IBD, medicines, surgery, j-pouch, ostomies, etc., please feel free to ask! Remember, I'm not an expert, but I will attempt to get you the best information I possibly can.

CCFA: 
I'd like to get more involved with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America to help raise funds for awareness and research. My husband and I have some ideas and I will keep you posted as more ideas come to mind.

INTERVIEWS:
I'd like to interview patients, caregivers, doctors, nurses, etc. and post those interviews here. I will need YOUR help in gathering questions for these interviews. 

Thank you for following my blog. I hope that you'll share it with others. I've had UC since February of 2011 and I truly feel that Colitis Ninja is my ministry. I want to be a good resource for others. A place where people can come to find information/support/encouragement. Not just for those suffering from IBD or chronic illnesses, but also for those caregivers who suffer alongside the patients. I hope to have another blog post tonight, but if not, please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. :) 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,