This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://colitisninja.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
le$>

Team Colitis Ninja (#TeamColitisNinja)

I am attempting an awareness campaign next week. I realize that I am probably biting off more than I can chew, but it never hurts to try... April 15th-22nd, I'd like YOU to help me spread the word about IBD (Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis). How? I want us to blow up social media by sharing pictures and Tweets!

On Twitter, I'd like you to Tweet with the hashtag: #TeamColitisNinja + the name of someone you know who suffers from an IBD (Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis). It could be your name or the name of someone else. Example: "#TeamColitis Ninja + Amber (Ulcerative Colitis)" 

Below, I am also including pictures for you to share/Tweet/Pin, etc. I am NOT asking for money. This is for awareness ONLY. I want others to be aware of the pain/suffering that people with IBDs face every day. Not only will it help raise awareness for those who are suffering and their caregivers, but it will also help raise MY spirits while I'm in the hospital recovering from surgery! :) So, please, help me out! Spread the word and join #TeamColitisNinja!!!
Thanks for your consideration!



 



UPDATE!!! (4/13/2014) - I HAVE TWO NEW GRAPHICS TO ADD TO MY CAMPAIGN! Check it out...

You can also watch the campaign video on my YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/zmwQ_kwQy1I


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,